Please tell your entire team that we really appreciate all the hard work. We know it took great effort on all your parts we really appreciate it.
I hope this will insure our client sends more future works.
Medical Records Management Firm
CDS understands the importance of organized medical records, and hence provides high-level medical records indexing, categorizing and sorting services. With systematic organized electronic medical records, the reviewer can quickly navigate the archives and easily review the necessary documents, greatly reducing reviewer's time spent on case evaluation.
In CDS’ Medical Record Sorting Service, we paginate the medical records to meet standard legal requirements. Page numbering starts from “Page 1” and continuously increases throughout the entire medical file.
Page Numbers are placed at the right bottom of each page in a professional and completely legible format. Page numbers are referenced in the Indexing and Summarizing functions and used for embedding Hyperlinks.
Indexing and Bookmarking
Our Medical Record Sorting Service utilizes a proprietary semi-automated technique for sorting and paginating. Upon completion of these steps, CDS’ goal is to deliver Indexes and Bookmarks that are thorough, easy to navigate and extremely cost effective.
- Accurately captures the medical record’s document type, provider, date and other customized data fields.
- Arranges and categorizes electronic medical records according to provider with date range
- Chronologically sorts documents according to provider and date range
- Deletes duplicate multiple records
- Provides a separate log for duplicate records
- Accommodates client’s requests on customized sorting orders
- Offers deliverables that can be directly printed and used
- Other on-demand features:
- Provides separate duplicate records upon request
- Delivers PDF final output with Tab sheets
- Includes on-demand links for quick and easy page navigation
|Document Type||Provider||Date Range||Page Range|
|Progress Note||Kaiser Permanente||02/05/09 - 04/10/09||1-10|
|Work Status Report||Dr.Sharon||02/05/09 - 04/10/09||11-16|
|Radiology Report||Santa Clinical Laboratory||01/20/09||17-18|
|X-RAY||America Medical Imaging||01/22/09||19-20|
|QME Report||Dr. Brett||04/15/09||21|
- Promptly delivers the output to clients
- Sends scheduled project status updates
- More than 5 years of experience in handling medical records
- Has a staff of 150+ experienced professionals to handle medical records
- Adept at handling multiple volumes of medical records